Introducing the Bambeenies Academy, a learning zone for parents, childcare professionals and potential instructors. This is a hub of videos, learning materials, activity ideas and online sessions. All to keep your little ones entertained and learning whilst giving you the knowledge and confidence to support your child.
The Academy looks to be the embodiment of all of our usual classes. The sole intention is to give you a great opportunity to connect with your children and infants, all while keeping active, being creating and learning!
We want to empower and support parents, both new and old, in their hugely rewarding, yet sometimes stressful role. We hope our tailored classes online can help you on your journey.
We have so many mini courses and packs to choose from;
- Baby Beenies
- Tummy Time Workshop
- Messy Play Packs
- Mindful Beenies
- Science Beenies
- Playdough Fun
- Making hand washing fun FREE
WHY NOT JOIN OUR VIP BEENIES GROUP?
Have you heard about our BRAND NEW subscription group?
Once you join us you will gain access to our exclusive Facebook group. Each week from Monday to Friday we will have new and exciting content for your eyes only!
- Live classes Monday and Wednesday mornings which can be done live or afterwards at a time that suits you(normal price £7.50 per class)
- Follow along Friday – craft or messy sessions(normal price £5-8)
- Guest Speakers on parenting and family issues (normal price per event £8)
- Bambeenies Bedtime Tuesday – Story and stretch session (per normal yoga/mindful session £5-8)
- Play recipes and play idea videos, downloads and posts (Academy prices for videos and course range from £3.49-5.99 each)
All available to use over and over again whenever suits you and your family all for a BARGAIN price of £10 per month. This is an introductory offer with limited places at this price, so don’t delay sign up today.
Don’t just take our word for it! See what parents are saying;
Click the button below to subscribe and become a VIP Beenie today!
We provide fun and interactive classes for children aged 0 - 10 years.